Friday, September 21, 2012

Sophia, by Mary Plaster


"I address myself to you because you are my friend,
my servant and the prelate of my Albigensian Church.
I am exiled from the Pleroma, and it is I whom Valentinus named Sophia-Achamôth.
It is I whom Simon Magus called Helene-Ennoia;
for I am the Eternal Androgyne.
Jesus is the Word of God;
I am the Thought of God.
One day I shall remount to my Father, but I require aid in this;
it requires the supplication of my Brother Jesus to intercede for me.
Only the Infinite is able to redeem the Infinite,
and only God is able to redeem God.
Listen well:
The One has brought forth One, then One.
And the Three are but One: the Father, the Word and the Thought.
Establish my Gnostic Church.
The Demiurge will be powerless against it.
Receive the Paraclete."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments or comments containaing racist, homophobic, misogynistic or ad hominem language will not be published.