Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zach's Emergency Fund

My dear friend and collaborator, Bill C. has sent out the following appeal:

Hello friends, family and associates,

I am typically not one to ask for financial assistance but there was a recent tragic event that happened to my son Zach while I was out of town visiting a family member that is battling cancer. On Friday (10/5) Zach was violently attacked as he was leaving a restaurant where he and his friends were playing pool. The incident was unprovoked. The attacker came out of nowhere and hit my son so hard that he fell unconscious face-first on the concrete knocking out his two front teeth in the process. The attacker fled the scene of the crime while my son lay unconscious on the ground. A police report has been filed and the investigation is ongoing. Unfortunately the restaurant, as well as other businesses in the area, do not have any security cameras. I recently lost my job where I had medical and dental coverage for my son. The immediate family is coming together to try to raise funds for hospital and dental bills. I realize times are hard for a lot of people right now, yet if you have the means to do so, please consider a donation of any amount (everything helps). All donations will be applied directly towards medical/dental expenses for Zach. 

Please consider passing this note on your social network circles to spread the word. The direct link for this page is:


Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any donations, prayers and healing you might be able to offer.

Sincerely,
Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments or comments containaing racist, homophobic, misogynistic or ad hominem language will not be published.